You can’t get any more top-of-the line than the HighRoller. It’s capable of securing anything from monster freerides to dainty princess bikes, without having to remove any wheels—ever. Now the only dirty things you have to put in your car are riders.
- Premium wheel tray with double-sided strap accommodates everything from road to downhill bikes with tire widths up to 3”
- Zero contact with the bike frame. Accommodates disc brakes, thru axles and full suspension.
- Carries your complete bike – no front wheel removal necessary
- Holds the bike upright while you secure the bike to the mount
- Sleek design with new mirror black finish
- No tools required for quick and easy install
- Fits 20” to 29” wheels (except tandems and recumbents)
- Fits round or square crossbars. Fits factory and aerodynamic crossbars with Mighty Mounts (sold separately)
- Dual purpose integrated cable lock secures bike to rack and rack to car with a single SKS Lock Cores (sold separately)
Learn more about Product features and installationDownload Instructions
- Weight: 16.50 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 55.00" X W 9.00" X H 26.00"
- Capacity: 1
Q: Can I go through the car wash?
A: We definitely recommend that you wash your car now and again and even your rack, but not when the rack is attached to you car because that could cause some serious damage.
Q: Will it fit my factory rack? A: Maybe, see the Fit List for recommendations for your car. If there is a MightyMount fit for your car, you will have to mount the bike facing backwards.
Q: Does it lock? A: Yes. A security cable slides out of the HighRoller's frame. SKS lock cores are sold separately, so that you can have matching locks for your system.
Q: What bikes will it fit? A: Bikes with 20-29" wheel sizes.
Q: What crossbar spread should I use? A: Depends on the load you are carrying. See the Fit List, or ask a local dealer.
Q: I need to carry several bikes. Can I place bikes on the car backwards to get more space? A: Yes, just remember to turn the bike around before riding it.
Q: What maintenance is required? A: Maintenance is important to keep it working properly and to help it last longer. Apply grease to nuts, screws, and bolts. Lubricate locks with graphite. Remove the rack when not in use. Clean the rack periodically, especially in marine environments and where road salt is used.
Q: How much space does it need? How many can I carry? A: That depends on the bikes and vehicle. First check the Fit List to see if there are any specific limitations for your vehicle (when using the online Rack Configurator bike mounts may not be offered or a load limit will be stated in the notes at the end of the process). In general, you will need about 12 inches of crossbar per bike when mounting them alternately front and rear facing. Barring any other restriction practical limit is usually 4 bikes.