- Swings away with bikes loaded to provide ultimate access to vehicle.
- No garage required with the single bolt assembly. We've made it really easy and even included the wrench.
- Tool-free SpeedKnob™ quickly tightens and locks the rack to your car.
- New AutoPin™ automatically positions and secures the rack into the hitch receiver.
- New zero-hassle ZipStrips™ secure your bike to the rack (we've thrown in a few extras for the glove compartment).
- Anti-sway cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact.
- Fully padded arms for the ultimate in bike protection.
- Unique 3D mast design with glossy black finish.
- Comes with fully integrated security. Locks bike to rack and rack to vehicle with included Same Key System Lock (SKS).
- Enjoy a cold one with the Yakima signature bottle opener.
- Carries up to 4 bikes.
Learn more about Product features and installationDownload Instructions
- Weight: 56.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 43.50" X W 26.00" X H 17.50"
- Capacity: 4
Q: I lost a few of those ZipStrips that hold the bike to the rack. Can you get me some more?
A: No problem. Our customer service team would love to get you set up. You can reach them at 1-888-925-4621. Many of our larger dealers also have a supply as spares or check out the Accessories/Parts on this page.
Q: What should I do if my bike has a funky or non standard frame design? A: Make like it’s the 80’s and get a Yakima TubeTop. The TubeTop is a false top tube that quickly and easily attaches to your bike. The Yakima TubeTop takes away the difficulty and inherent hazards of mounting a bike without a top tube or one with a funky frame design.
Q: What class receivers will the FullSwing work with? A: The FullSwing only works with 2” (class III & IV) hitches.
Q: Will my FullSwing work with the HitchSki? A: The FullSwing will work with the HitchSki.
Q: Why would I want the rack to swing out like the FullSwing? A: SwingAway Technology allows for unlimited access to the back of the vehicle. Users can get into the back of the vehicle without taking the bikes off the rack.
Q: How far does the FullSwing swing out? A: The FullSwing swings out enough to access the truck or hatch of the vast majority of cars, SUVs and trucks. Really, this is better answered by trying one out at a dealer. Clearance depends on the bikes, how the hitch is mounted, the way the back door opens, etc. If you must have the short answer, it swings open 37" from center to center of the upright mast.
Q: Can this rack be used on motorhomes, campers or 5th wheel trailers? A: No, we do not recommend this rack for recreational vehicles. Yakima hitch racks are intended for cars, trucks and SUVs only.
You can order replacement parts from your local Yakima dealer , or directly from us by calling our Consumer Sales Representatives at 888.925.4621.
JOE PRO SAFETY / WHEEL STRAPS
REPLACEMENT HANDLE FULLSWING/SWINGDADDY
SPRING PIN SD/FS
SWINGARM END COVER
HARDWARE BAG SD/FS
END CAP SWING TUBE
LOWER COVER ASSEMBLY SWINGDADDY/FULLSWING
LOCKING ENDCAP - FULLSWING AND FULLTILT
Replacement Bottle Opener Endcap
FULLSWING/FULLTILT LOCKING CABLE
FULLSWING SWING ARM ASSEMBLY
YAKIMA decal red FullSwing/FullTilt
SHOULDER COVERS FULLSWING/FULLTILT