Adding To Cart
- No garage required. Comes fully assembled with no bits and pieces.
- NEW AutoPin™ automatically positions and secures the rack into the hitch receiver.
- NEW UpperHand™ lever tilts rack down for vehicle access and folds it flat for easy storage.
- NEW ZipStrips™ secure bikes to the rack and are fully removable (we've thrown in a few extras for the glove compartment).
- Tool-free SpeedKnob™ quickly tightens and locks the rack to your car.
- Fully padded arms for the ultimate in bike protection.
- Unique 3D mast design with glossy black finish.
- Anti-sway cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact.
- Integrated security system; locks bike to rack and rack to vehicle with included Same Key System Locks (SKS).
- Enjoy a cold one with the Yakima signature bottle opener.
- Optional TubeTop™ allows you to carry a variety of bike frames.
- Fits 1.25" and 2" hitch receiver.
- Carries up to 4 bikes. Also available for 5 bikes.
Learn more about Product features and installationDownload Instructions
- Weight: 40.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 44.00" X W 12.00" X H 16.00"
- Capacity: 4
Q: I lost a few of those ZipStrips that hold the bike to the rack. Can you get me some more?
A: No problem. Our customer service team would love to get you set up. You can reach them at 1-888-925-4621. Many of our larger dealers also have a supply as spares or check out the Accessories/Parts on this page.
Q: What should I do if my bike has a funky or non standard frame design? A: Make like it’s the 80’s and get a Yakima TubeTop. The TubeTop is a false top tube that quickly and easily attaches to your bike. The Yakima TubeTop takes away the difficulty and inherent hazards of mounting a bike without a top tube or one with a funky frame design.
Q: What class receivers will the FullTilt work with? A: The FullTilt will work with all class II & III hitches. It will also work with some class I hitches depending on the max tongue insertion depth (see Fit Measurement A). The FullTilt has a Fit Measurement A of 1.5”.
Q: Will my FullTilt work with the HitchSki? A: The FullTilt 4 will work with the HitchSki.
Q: Will I be able to get in to the back of my vehicle with a FullTilt installed? A: The FullTilt can be tilted down enough to allow most hatches or double gate doors to open fully. In any case, the bikes have to be removed first.
Q: I backed into something big with my FullTilt and bent / smashed the lower part of the rack. It looks like it bolts together, can I get a replacement part? A: Sorry, that is not a replacement part.
Q: Can I add more bikes/cradles to my FullTilt 4? A: No, the FullTilt 4 cannot be upgraded to a FullTilt 5. Need the extra space? Go with the FullTilt 5.
Q: Can this rack be used on motorhomes, campers or 5th wheel trailers? A: No, we do not recommend this rack for recreational vehicles. Yakima hitch racks are intended for cars, trucks and SUVs only.
You can order replacement parts from your local Yakima dealer , or directly from us by calling our Consumer Sales Representatives at 888.925.4621.
JOE PRO SAFETY / WHEEL STRAPS
2" Adapter Kit RidgeBack/FullTilt
LOCKING ENDCAP - FULLSWING AND FULLTILT
Replacement Bottle Opener Endcap
FULLSWING/FULLTILT LOCKING CABLE
YAKIMA decal red FullSwing/FullTilt
SHOULDER COVERS FULLSWING/FULLTILT