Adding To Cart
- No garage required. Comes fully assembled with no bits and pieces.
- New UpperHand™ lever tilts rack down for vehicle access and folds it flat for storage.
- New ZipStrips™ secure bikes to the rack and are fully removable.
- Tool-free SpeedKnob™ quickly tightens and lock the rack to your car.
- Anti-sway cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact.
- Enjoy a cold one with the Yakima signature bottle opener.
- Optional TubeTop™ allows you to carry a variety of bike frames.
- Fits 1.25" and 2" hitch receiver.
- Carries up to 2 bikes. Also available in a 4 or 5 bike capacity.
- Lock your bikes to the rack with the HandCuff locking cable (sold separately).
Learn more about Product features and installationDownload Instructions
- Weight: 32.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 44.00" X W 12.00" X H 16.00"
- Capacity: 2
Q: I lost a few of those ZipStrips that hold the bike to the rack. Can you get me some more?
A: No problem. Our customer service team would love to get you set up. You can reach them at 1-888-925-4621. Many of our larger dealers also have a supply as spares or check out the Accessories/Parts on this page.
Q: What should I do if my bike has a funky or non standard frame design? A: Make like it’s the 80’s and get a Yakima TubeTop. The TubeTop is a false top tube that quickly and easily attaches to your bike. The Yakima TubeTop takes away the difficulty and inherent hazards of mounting a bike without a top tube or one with a funky frame design.
Q: What class receivers will the FullTilt / RidgeBack work with? A: The FullTilt / RidgeBack will work with all class II & III hitches. It will also work with some class I hitches depending on the max tongue insertion depth (see Fit Measurement A). The FullTilt has a Fit Measurement A of 1.5”.
Q: Will my FullTilt / RidgeBack work with the HitchSki? A: The FullTilt 4/5 and RidgeBack 4/5 will work with the HitchSki. The RidgeBack 2 will not.
Q: Will I be able to get in to the back of my vehicle with a FullTilt / RidgeBack installed? A: The FullTilt / RidgeBack can be tilted down enough to allow most hatches or double gate doors to open fully. In any case, the bikes have to be removed first.
Q: I backed into something big with my FullTilt / RidgeBack and bent / smashed the lower part of the rack. It looks like it bolts together, can I get a replacement part? A: Sorry, that is not a replacement part.
Q: Can I add more bikes/cradles to my FullTilt / RidgeBack? A: No, the FullTilt / RidgeBack cannot be upgraded to carry more bikes than intended. Need the extra space? Go with the FullTilt 5 or the RidgeBack 5.
Q: How can I quickly tell the difference between the RidgeBack and FullTilt bike carriers? A: The RidgeBack has a silver spine while the FullTilt has a black spine.
Q: How can I lock my bike to my RidgeBack / SwingDaddy? A: Use the HandCuff. The HandCuff is an optional locking cable that can be installed onto the RidgeBack / SwingDaddy.
You can order replacement parts from your local Yakima dealer , or directly from us by calling our Consumer Sales Representatives at 888.925.4621.
RPL SFTY/WHL STRPS
RPL FT/FS/SD/RB ZIPSTRPS
Replacement 2" Adapter with Wedge
REPLACEMENT CRADLE WITH ANTI-SWAY
REPLACEMENT DECAL RB/SD
RPL HITCH PIN HIGHLITE/DDA