Put down the drill, you don’t need it. This fork mount attaches to the inside lip of your truck bed easily and comes with a locking skewer so you can leave your bike in your bed with confidence that it will be there when you come back.
- Truck bed bike fork mount that allows you to attach your bike to the inside lip of your truck bed rail without any drilling
- Locking single-sided adjustment skewer with long throw for easy bike loading. SKS Lock Core included.
- Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum construction
- Soft padding to protect your vehicle’s paint job
Learn more about Product features and installationDownload Instructions
- Packaged Weight: 2.40 lbs.
- Package Dimensions: L 10.25" X W 5.25" X H 3.00"
- Capacity: 1
Q: Do I need any tools/drills to apply this?
A: No tools or drilling required.
Q: Does it carry all bikes? A: The Locking BedHead carries just about any bike with a quick release wheel skewer. However, there are a few exceptions where one of our other mounts should be used instead. These exceptions include, but are not limited to, bikes with nutted front wheels, triple clamp forks, forks with dropout spacing (the distance between the forks at the tips) other than 100mm, and some bikes with front disc brakes.
Q: How can I get a single Locking BedHead? A: See your local dealer.
You can order replacement parts from your local Yakima dealer , or directly from us by calling our Consumer Sales Representatives at 888.925.4621.
RPL UNIV LKG SKWR ADJ KN
RPL BEDHEAD CLAMP ASSY