Outdoorsman 300 Compact
Adding To Cart
- This easily-installed truck rack system clamps onto truck bed rails without any drilling
- Best for compact truck beds. If you need a truck rack system for a full size truck, see the Outdoorsman 300 Full Size.
- Sold in 1/2 sets – single sets combine with towers on truck roof, or full set stands alone
- Takes the whole gamut of Yak accessories, for full multi-sport compatibility
- Combines with round bars (sold separately) to perfectly match truck width
- Heavy-duty construction handles up to 300 lb.
Learn more about Product features and installationDownload Instructions
Multi-sport rack system for compact pickup trucks. Clamps onto truck bed rails, without any drilling. (Sold in pairs)
Produced: 2003 to present
History: No significant changes.
Weight: 24 lbs. (per pair)
Dimensions: 26" tall (from bed rail). Base is 16" long.
Capacity: 300 lbs. if on truck rails only. (If used in conjunction with roof rack, check weight limit for roof rack.)
MSRP $209.00 USD
FAQ:Q: What size crossbar can I use?
A: The minimum size is 58", but you can also use 66" or 78" bars.
Q: Does it come with protection for bed rail?
A: Yes. Pads are included.
Q: Do I need any tools?
A: Yes, a 3/4" wrench.
Q: My bedliner covers the entire rail, can I still use the Outdoorsman?
A: Yes, but you may need to cut away a section of the liner on the underside of the bedrail. Installing the anchor with liner material interfering can cause the brackets and load to fall away from the vehicle!
Q: My pick-up has flared sides, can I still use the Outdoorsman?
A: Possibly, examine the bed. If a strong metal bed lip with no obstructions is present, it should work fine.