Let your friends enjoy the trip, because loading and unloading with the BoatLoader couldn’t be any easier. The telescoping load-assist arm lets you load your boat while protecting your vehicle and your boat, and retracts into your Yakima crossbar when not in use.
- Telescoping boat load-assist arm retracts into your Yakima crossbar
- Protects kayaks, canoes and your car from dings, scratches and dents
- Fits Yakima round crossbars only
Learn more about Product features and installationDownload Instructions
- Packaged Weight: 4.65 lbs.
- Package Dimensions: L 37.00" X W 3.75" X H 4.00"
Q: Can I carry loads on it?
A: The BoatLoader is to be used only for loading and unloading. Do not attach accessories or attempt to transport loads with it.
Q: What is it made of? A: The main bar is an aluminum sleeve over a solid steel core. Bolts are stainless steel and the nuts are brass.
Q: What size wrench is used to install it? A: A 3/16” hex wrench, and it comes with the kit.
You can order replacement parts from your local Yakima dealer , or directly from us by calling our Consumer Sales Representatives at 888.925.4621.
RPL BUSHING BOAT LOADER