Make carrying your boat highway safe with these bow/stern tie downs. Forget about tying knots, these tie downs feature handy ratchet pulleys that are easy to use and are corrosion resistant. They’re also great for securing non-nautical loads like ladders or lumber.
- Secures the bow and stern of any boat
- Easy to use ratchet pulley
- Best in class corrosion resistance
- Clear plastic tubes protect your vehicle from damage
- Also great for non-nautical loads, like ladders or lumber
Learn more about Product features and installationDownload Instructions
- Packaged Weight: 1.40 lbs.
- Package Dimensions: L 10.25" X W 5.25" X H 3.00"
Q: What are they made of?
A: The hooks are zinc-coated stainless steel. The rope is made of nylon.
Q: How long is the rope? A: About 12 feet long
Q: Where should I attach the tie downs? A: On the boat, attach it to a secure point suchas the grab loop. On the vehicle, attach it to the metal frame or loop under the car behind the bumper.
Q: Where do I place the plastic tube? A: Place the tube where the rope contacts the vehicle so as to prevent any friction damage.
Q: How many come in a package? A: Two per package, one for the bow and one for the stern.
Q: How do I release the rope from the ratcheting pulley? A: Pushing the chrome lever under the hook allows the rope to be pulled back.