Make pit stops on your bike excursion without worry of losing your rides. This security cable keeps your bikes and mast-style hitch mount locked to your vehicle. Cable stows in arm of rack when not in use. Compatible with the DoubleDown and BigHorn.
- Lock your bikes and your hitch mount bike rack to your vehicle
- Compatible with the Yakima DoubleDown and BigHorn
- Integrated cable lock secures outside bike to the mount
- Cable stows in the arm of the rack when not in use
- HitchLock secures the rack to your vehicle
- Includes 2 SKS Lock Cores so your HitchLock and locking cable will use the same key
Learn more about Product features and installationDownload Instructions
Complete locking system for the current hitch-mounted racks. Includes both a bike cable and separate hitch bolt lock that use the same key.
Produced: 2004 to present
History: No significant changes.
Weight: 1 lb.
Dimensions: Cable 3/8” diameter by 27” long from end of arm, fully extended. Hitch lock is 1 x 1-3/8 x 1-1/2”, not including tethered cap.
MSRP $49.00 USD
Q: How does the DeadLock work?
A: The HitchLock will secure the hitch bolt to the hitch receiver and the cable lock will secure a bike that is placed in the outer cradle. This effectively prevents any inner bikes from being removed.
Q: What prevents someone from cutting through the cable and taking the bike?
A: Hopefully a large dog or friend. The security system is considered a preventative measure. Give the right tools, a thief can surpass practically any lock system.
You can order replacement parts from your local Yakima dealer, or directly from us by calling our Consumer Sales Representatives at 888.925.4621.