Hook any funky-top-tubed bike to a mast-style hitch rack with the TubeTop. Installs quickly and securely to seat post and stem to create a faux-top-tube so your bike mounts solidly to the rack. Large molded collars are gentle to your bike’s finish. 45lb capacity.
- Adapter that makes your bike compatible with most mast-style hitch racks
- Installs quickly and securely to your seat post and stem to adapt a wide range of bikes for transport
- Keeps your bike mounted solidly on single and dual arm mounts
- Oversized diameter tubing and anti-rotation inserts for greater stability
- Large molded collars are gentle with your bike stem and seat post
- Bike Capacity: 1 bike weighing up to 45lbs.
Learn more about Product features and installationDownload Instructions
- Packaged Weight: 3.35 lbs.
- Package Dimensions: L 24.25" X W 4.00" X H 2.00"
- Capacity: 1
Q: How does the tube top work?
A: The tube top attaches to the seat post and neck (aka headtube) of a bike, effectively creating a traditional top-tube type structure for mounting on trunk or hitch racks. This is the solution for difficulty fitting kid’s, women’s, and odd-shaped bikes.
Q: Will it fit every bike? A: It fits most bikes. If in doubt, the best way to tell is to try it out at a local dealer.
Q: Is it easy to take off? A: The TubeTop is very quick on and off, so you can leave it in the car while on your ride.