Adding To Cart
- Versatile cable lock to lock boat to your rack
- Compatible with all types of kayaks and canoes
- Flexible cable weaves through hard points on the boat and around your crossbar
- Integrated PaddleCuff allows paddle to be securely locked to crossbars when combined with MultiMounts (sold separately)
- Works just about anywhere you want to lock a kayak or canoe and paddle - trees, patios, stairwells, decks, garages, fences, the office etc.
- Works just about anywhere you want to lock akayak or canoe and paddle - trees, patios, stairwells, decks, garages, fences, space shuttle launch pads, etc.
- SKS Lock Core included
Learn more about Product features and installationDownload Instructions
Flexible cable locks boats to the rack (or wherever you want), using SKS system. The included PaddleCuff locks a paddle up too.
Produced: 2005 to present
History: No significant changes.
Weight: 1.3 lbs.
Length: 10 feet
MSRP $59.00 USD
FAQ:Q: How does the BoatLocker work?
A: There are two PaddleCuffs that attach to the paddle shaft. A long cable secures the cuffs, and locks with a key.
Q: What prevents someone from cutting through the cable and taking my gear?
A: Hopefully a large dog or friend. The security system is considered a preventative measure. Given the right tools, a thief can surpass practically any lock system.
Q: What maintenance is necessary for the BoatLocker?
A: Lubricate locks periodically with a lock lubricant and keep all parts free of sand and debris.
Q: Can I used the cable to tie down my boats and gear?
A: No. The BoatLocker is designed as a security device only. Load demand could cause failure.
You can order replacement parts from your local Yakima dealer, or directly from us by calling our Consumer Sales Representatives at 888.925.4621.