WORLD STRAP Pair
Rubber straps used to secure bikes to Yakima hitch and strap racks manufactured prior to 2004. Each strap has 5 holes which are ¾” in diameter. Since 2004 we have used rubber straps called Chain Straps, which each have 8 holes that are ½” in diameter.
BUY Now:Add to cart
Adding To Cart
- Stretchy straps to secure bikes to trunk and hitch bike racks
- Durable rubber construction for long lasting use
- Serves as a replacement strap for all Yakima hitch and trunk racks manufactured before 2004
- Sold in pairs
- Packaged Weight: 0.11 lbs.
- Package Dimensions: L 0.00" X W 0.00" X H 0.00"