Adding To Cart
- Versatile cable lock to lock boat to your rack
- Compatible with all types of kayaks and canoes
- Flexible cable weaves through hard points on the boat and around your crossbar
- Integrated PaddleCuff allows paddle to be securely locked to crossbars when combined with MultiMounts (sold separately)
- Works just about anywhere you want to lock akayak or canoe and paddle - trees, patios, stairwells, decks, garages, fences, space shuttle launch pads, etc.
- SKS Lock Core included
Learn more about Product features and installationDownload Instructions
- Packaged Weight: 1.74 lbs.
- Package Dimensions: L 14.00" X W 7.00" X H 3.25"
Q: How does the BoatLocker work?
A: There are two PaddleCuffs that attach to the paddle shaft. A long cable secures the cuffs, and locks with a key.
Q: What prevents someone from cutting through the cable and taking my gear? A: Hopefully a large dog or friend. The security system is considered a preventative measure. Given the right tools, a thief can surpass practically any lock system.
Q: What maintenance is necessary for the BoatLocker? A: Lubricate locks periodically with a lock lubricant and keep all parts free of sand and debris.
Q: Can I used the cable to tie down my boats and gear? A: No. The BoatLocker is designed as a security device only. Load demand could cause failure.
You can order replacement parts from your local Yakima dealer , or directly from us by calling our Consumer Sales Representatives at 888.925.4621.
BOATLOCKER LOCKUP HOUSING