Don’t just throw your bike in the bed of your truck. Mount it. With the BedHead you can fork mount your bike to the inside lip of your truck bed without any drilling. Easy to load, easy on your paint job and hardly takes up any room in your truck bed.
- Truck bed bike fork mount that allows you to attach your bike to the inside lip of your truck bed rail without any drilling
- Single-sided adjustment skewer with long throw for easy bike loading
- Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum construction
- Soft padding to protect your vehicle’s paint job
Learn more about Product features and installationDownload Instructions
- Weight: 2.20 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 4.00" X W 1.75" X H 3.00"
- Capacity: 1
Q: Does it lock?
A: No, but the Locking BedHead does.
Q: Do I need any tools/drills to apply this? A: No tools or drilling required.
Q: Does it carry all bikes? A: The BedHead carries just about any bike with a quick release wheel skewer. However, there are a few exceptions where one of our other mounts should be used instead. These exceptions include, but are not limited to, bikes with nutted front wheels, triple clamp forks, forks with dropout spacing (the distance between the forks at the tips) other than 100mm, and some bikes with front disc brakes.
Q: How can I get a single BedHead? A: See your local dealer.
You can order replacement parts from your local Yakima dealer , or directly from us by calling our Consumer Sales Representatives at 888.925.4621.
LOCKING SKEWER ADJUSTMENT NUT, BLACK CONE-SHAPED
BEDHEAD CLAMP ASSY