Impress passers-by with this high-gloss, sleek cargo box. The low-profile and aerodynamic design reduce drag and drop wind noise. Internal lid stiffeners add rigidity while the SuperLatch™ ensures security. Quick-release mounting hardware fits most crossbars.
- Sleek low-profile aerodynamic design to reduce drag
- High gloss automotive quality finish to complement your vehicle
- Perfect for hauling gear for up to 3 campers. Great for snowboards and skis up to 215cm.
- Designed with internal lid stiffeners for added rigidity
- SuperLatch™ security ensures your lid is secure to its base, and your gear is safe
- Quick-release mounting hardware fits round, square, factory and most aerodynamic bars
- Includes gear-management net and cargo pad to secure and protect gear
- Dual-sided opening for easy access on either side of your vehicle
- 15 cubic feet
- SKS Lock Cores included
Learn more about Product features and installationDownload Instructions
- Weight: 52.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 92.00" X W 36.00" X H 11.50"
- Capacity: 15
- #8007319 - Titanium
- #8007320 - Onyx
Q: Can I drill new mounting holes in my gear box?
A: This is not a good idea. The mounting holes in all of the gear boxes are positioned to optimize durability and compatibility with appropriate crossbar spreads. Drilling holes to mount a box in some other way could compromise its design, not to mention, void the warranty.
Q: What is the box made out of? A: ABS Plastic. We use ABS instead of fiberglass because it is lighter and less expensive, while still being really strong (=maximum value). Light weight is important because the lighter the box is, the more weight you can put into it.
Q: Will it fit on my factory rack? A: We have done extensive testing on factory racks to see which ones are strong enough to handle a luggage box. We have also redesigned the mounting hardware to fit a variety of different crossbar shapes. Look in the Fit List to see if the SkyBox boxes are options in the list of accessories for your vehicle.
Q: Will it fit on my vehicle? A: Different vehicles have different capacities. We need to consider weight capacity, crossbar spread, wind lift and other factors to answer that. Look in the Fit List to see if the SkyBox boxes are options in the list of accessories for your vehicle.