Adding To Cart
ShowBoat is compatible with these bar types:
- The ingenious boat load-assist roller slides out over the rear of the vehicle for easier access and vehicle protection (UP TO 34” EXTENSION FROM REAR CROSSBAR)
- Padded for your kayak’s protection
- Works with your existing or new kayak racks
- Also compatible with Gunwale Brackets for easy canoe loading
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and brass hardware
- Adjusts from side to side to help with the loading of multiple kayaks
- Requires purchase of additional crossbars attached perpendicularly to your factory or Yakima car rack system (sold separately – see chart on product carton for options)
Slide-out roller system assists in loading boats onto vehicle. Requires purchase of Yakima crossbars to complete assembly (66" bars recommended for 24" max extension with up to an 80lb boat; refer to matrix in instructions for more options for lighter boats or to get more extension)
Produced: 2008 to present
-Padded roller extends up to 34" from rear crossbar
-Roller slides from side to side to allow loading of multiple boats
-Mounts directly to round, square, and many factory crossbars
-Special fasteners provide passive security. Tool for assembly and adjustment provided.
-Can be mounted under crossbars for canoe loading (to provide clearance for gunwale brackets)
-Canoe loading not permitted on factory crossbars
-Stainless steel and brass hardware for superior corrosion resistance.
Weight: 7.8 lbs
44" L x 2" H (profile) X 6" W (fore aft)Roller is 44¼" Wide
MSRP $119.00 USD
You can order replacement parts from your local Yakima dealer, or directly from us by calling our Consumer Sales Representatives at 888.925.4621.