Keep your mind on the water and not on the safety of your boat. Top-of-the-line HullGuard™ padding keeps your boat comfy, and when not in use, folds down for better aerodynamics and roof clearance. Universal mounts fit most crossbars out of box.
- Folds down when not in use for better aerodynamics and easier access to your garage
- Universal built-in hardware fits round, square, factory or aerodynamic crossbars right out of the box. Optimized for aerodynamic bars.
- Top-of-the-line Hullguard™ padding keeps your boat protected during transport
- SteelCore™ construction uses a steel tube frame for superior strength
- Integrated ramp system makes it painless to load your boat
- Includes Heavy-Duty Straps and Bow/Stern Tie-Downs
- Premium heavy-duty straps with coated metal buckles protect boat and vehicle
- Integrated bottle opener
- Lockable with SKS Lock Cores (sold separately)
- Carries 1 boat securely
Folding J-cradle style kayak carrier supports boat on its side, where it's most rigid. Fits round, square and most factory racks out of the box.
• Carries one boat on its side, on the top of
• Folds down flat when not in use
• Padded with hull guard pads to prevent
• Fits round, square, and factory crossbars
out of the box (fitlist on carton)
• Locks to crossbar using SKS locking
system (lock cores sold separately)
• Heavy duty straps included
Produced: 2008- present
Weight: 15.2 lbs.
Dimensions: 5-½" wide front to back. 20" at its widest. 21" tall from top of crossbar (about 5" when folded) Bottom pad is 10" x 3-½.
Capacity: 1 kayak
MSRP $189.00 USD
You can order replacement parts from your local Yakima dealer, or directly from us by calling our Consumer Sales Representatives at 888.925.4621.