Adding To Cart
- Includes 2 saddles per package; add another set of Yakima saddles to complete your custom system
- Fully assembled right out of the box
- Tool-free install to round, square, factory and aero-dynamic bars
- Spring-loaded base automatically adjusts to boat when loading
- Smooth molded pad hugs and protects multiple boat types
- Tilting paddle technology to accomodate an array of boats and roof rack systems
- Includes Heavy-Duty Strap and Bow/Stern Tie-Down
- Compatible with Same Key Locking System (SKS)
- Ideal carrier for recreational, touring and most fishing kayaks
Learn more about Product features and installationDownload Instructions
- Packaged Weight: 13.00 lbs.
- Package Dimensions: L 20.00" X W 10.40" X H 7.75"
- Capacity: 1
Q: What types of boats work with the HullHound?
A: The HullHound works great with touring, rec and most fishing kayaks. You will need to add another set of HullHounds per boat. It will also work with whitewater boats but might be a little overkill.
Q: Do I need to use Bow/Stern Tie-Downs with the HullHound? A: Yes, every Yakima boat mount requires the use of Bow/Stern Tie-Downs.
Q: How heavy of a kayak can I put on a set of HullHound? A: The HullHound will hold kayaks up to 80lbs.
You can order replacement parts from your local Yakima dealer , or directly from us by calling our Consumer Sales Representatives at 888.925.4621.
RPL BSTD NEW