Roll out on your next boat trip with these easy to load hull lovers. The Dynaflex™ padded rollers protect and grip your hull, then lock into place once loaded. Fits many hull shapes with pivoting bases. Mounts onto round or square crossbars.
- This boat load assist system features rollers mounted on pivoting bases that fit many kayak or canoe hull shapes
- Dynaflex™ padded rollers protect and grip your hull, then lock into place once loaded
- Combine with Mako saddles (for round or square bars) or Mako Aero saddles (for factory or aerodynamic bars) for the ultimate duo of easy loading and boat security
- Each set includes one Heavy-Duty Strap and one Bow/Stern Tie-Down
- Premium heavy-duty straps with coated metal buckles protect boat and vehicle
- Fits rack systems with round or square crossbars
- Fits factory or aerodynamic crossbars with the use of Mighty Mounts (sold separately)
- Comes with two rollers per package. To complete system add Mako or Mako Aero saddles.
- Packaged Weight: 4.32 lbs.
- Package Dimensions: L 10.25" X W 7.75" X H 5.00"
- Capacity: 1
Q: What keeps a boat from rolling off when being carried?
A: The Rollers lock in place and do not roll when locked.
Q: How many pairs of HullyRollers do I need? A: Two pairs of HullyRollers, or a pair combined with a pair of Mako Saddles, will carry one boat.
Q: When should I use a bow/stern tiedown? A: Every time! It is essential to tie a boat's ends to the ends of the vehicle to stabilize a boat against the hurricane-force winds created by traveling at highway speed. While any non-elastic tie down that is strong enough can be used, a Bow/Stern Tiedown makes the job easy and takes good care of the car.
Q: What type of boat will the HullyRollers carry? A: HullyRollers are intended for any kayak with a rigid hull.
Q: What type of material will the HullyRollers carry? A: The rollers are padded with Dynaflex (a soft composite material) for sure grip and long wear, the frames are glass-reinforced nylon and aluminum construction, and the attachment hardware is a mix of stainless steel and brass. Too bad cars aren't made like this.
Q: Can I use HullyRollers on my car? A: Load capacity varies by vehicle. Look in the Fit List to see what accessories can be used on your vehicle. If "kayaks" are on the list, then HullyRollers are appropriate.
You can order replacement parts from your local Yakima dealer , or directly from us by calling our Consumer Sales Representatives at 888.925.4621.
5/16" HEX KEY (SET)
RPL SNAR RD/SQ(4)
5/16" X 2-1/4" BOLT SET
HEAVY DUTY STRAPS
HULLY ROLLERS HARDWARE
BOW/ STERN LINE