- Carry 1 boat in J-Cradle position or 2 boats in vertical, stacker position
- Fully assembled right out-of-the-box
- Tool free install to round, square, factory and aerodynamic bars
- Adjust the upright position with the easy to use integrated cam lever
- Easy boat loading with the integrated ramp
- Folds flat when not in use
- Includes Heavy-Duty Straps and Bow/stern Tie-Downs
- Compatible with SKS locking system
Learn more about Product features and installationDownload Instructions
- Weight: 11.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 6.69" X W 6.00" X H 20.00"
- Capacity: 1
Q: What kind of boats work with the JayLow?
A: The JayLow will work with many types of kayaks, from touring to rec to whitewater kayaks.
Q: What do I need to use the JayLow in stacker configuration? A: You will need an additional set of Heavy Duty Straps and Bow/Stern Tie-Downs to carry two boats on the JayLow.
Q: Do I need to use Bow/Stern Tie-Downs with JayLow? A: Yes, all Yakima boat mounts require the use of Bow/Stern Tie-Downs.
Q: What widths of kayaks can the JayLow carry? A: We recommend the JayLow for most kayaks 32" and narrower. Wide boats are much better suited to laying flat on saddles such as SweetRoll or gunwhale brackets like KeelOver when applicable.
Q: Does the JayLow work for carrying fishing kayaks? A: For most fishing kayaks we recommend a saddle set such as the SweetRoll or 2 sets of HullHound as these boats can be big and heavy. Have you seen our RackANDRoll trailers? They are a great choice for fishing kayaks.
Q: Can you carry a SUP (stand-up paddle board) on the JayLow? A: No, we do not recommend you carry a SUP on the JayLow.
Q: Does the JayLow have a weight limit? A: Yes, the JayLow weight limit is 80lbs for 1 kayak in J-cradle position and 110lbs for 2 kayaks in stacker position.
You can order replacement parts from your local Yakima dealer , or directly from us by calling our Consumer Sales Representatives at 888.925.4621.
RPL BSTD NEW