- Fit round, square, factory and aerodynamic crossbars right out of the box
- Integrated strap management stows strap ends for travel
- Soft padding cradles your board
- Adjustable padding on straps protect your board rails
- Slider adjusts boards up to 34" wide
- Accommodates multiple boards
- Includes tail tie-down
Learn more about Product features and installationDownload Instructions
- Packaged Weight: 13.20 lbs.
- Package Dimensions: L 40.50" X W 7.75" X H 7.25"
Q: How many boards will the SUPPUP carry?
A: The SUPPUP will carry up to two boards. Use padding between the boards. Keep in mind in case of moderate to high winds you may have to take additional precautions securing the boards.
Q: How wide of a board with the SUPPUP transport? A: The SUPPUP will accommodate a board up to 34" wide.
Q: What is the proper way to load a board on the SUPPUP? A: Fin up...fin forward. Always.
Q: Do I have to secure the board to the front of the vehicle? A: Yes, the SUPPUP comes with a Tie-Down to secure the board to the front of the vehicle and must be used for transport.
You can order replacement parts from your local Yakima dealer , or directly from us by calling our Consumer Sales Representatives at 888.925.4621.
RPL AERO PADS
RPL BSTD NEW
RPL BT MT BAILS PR
RPL SB T-BOLT/KNOB PR
RPL CAP VNL .207X.5 BLK