KingJoe Pro 3
- Premium QuickTrigger™ II hub system makes installation fast and easy
- Compact design with arms that fold down when not in use.
- Sleek design provides a stable fit on a wide variety of vehicles
- Premium oversized padded feet and coated metal buckles protect your vehicle
- Narrow arm design fits a wide variety of vehicles
- StableCradles II hold bikes firmly in place
- Integrated bottle openers
- Holds 3 bikes
- Weight: 18.20 lbs
- Dimensions: L 0.00” x W 0.00” x H 0.00”
Still Have Questions
Check out our FAQs for more answers.
By Gear Patrol on March 27, 2015
"Ideal for vehicles with a two-box design."
Find fresh air near you with FindYourPark.com
Liked it, loved it, review it
Write a Review and help other people travel happy.
Write a Review
What People are Saying
Write a Review
Review by Jenny
Used the KingJoePro Three on a long trip to Maine from NYC. It was easy to install and worked very well. It is a very sturdy product. The bikes went on and off easily with the rubber straps although I had to purchase an adaptor bar for my wife's bike. The only complaint I have is that it is a little bulky. But the sturdiness of it provides the stability that I am looking for on a long trip.
Mistake in the Instruction - top hooks
Review by Shen the biker
The instruction is confusing as the drawing does not match the component. In step 3 of the instruction, it has the user pulling away from the car for the top hook. For my own installation, it was same as seen in this Youtube video (at 3:00 mark) where it's pulled towards the car.
Login to access your saved vehicles