Free shipping on full price orders over $399. Use Code FREESHIP at Checkout. Exclusions Apply
- Product Details
- Spare Parts
SkyRise Tent - Green
- Provides room for three and fits a variety of vehicle shapes and sizes.
- Easy to pitch design means less work and more play
- Thick, 2.5” wall-to-wall foam mattress provides cushy comfort
- Mattress includes removable cover for easy cleaning
- Made from the same lightweight and breathable materials as backcountry tents - 210D nylon
- All windows and the two skylights have solid and mesh panels that zip open to improve ventilation and provide a view of the starry skies
- 210D nylon rainfly with PU coating protects you from the elements
- Aluminum poles are light, strong and pre-set to make pitching a breeze
- Tool-free vehicle mounts means it’s easy to put on and quick to take off
- Locks to roof rack with SKS Lock Cores (included) for added security
- Ladder and all hardware are included for easy set up
- Tent FAQs?
- WARNING for California Consumers
SkyRise Tent - Green
- Roof Rack System Required
- Some Assembly Required
- Tool-Free Install
- 15 Minute Install
Add Accessories to Your Rack
Showing 1-3 of 5
Skyrise Flexible LED Light Strip
Skyrise Tent Gear Carabiners
Skyrise Tent Gear Hammock
SkyRise Annex, Medium
3 Wall Enclosure For SkyRise Rooftop Tent
Skyrise Tent Shoe Storage Bag
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
Showing 1-3 of 12
WATERSPORT MOUNTING JAW PAD (Set of Two)
SPIN VICE ROUNDBAR ADAPTER
MOUNTING HARDWARE KNOB JAYLOW
SkyRise Mounting Hardware Bag
SkyRise Mount Bolt
SkyRise Rail w/ Clamp
SkyRise Rainfly (Med)
SkyRise Mattress Cover (Med)
SkyRise Mattress w/ Cover (Med)
SkyRise Tent Hoop Set (Med)
SkyRise Ladder 2.6M
SkyRise Ladder Hardware
Overall a decent tent
Review by Anthony Posted on October 20, 2019
After a few trips you can notice a few quality flaws when compared to other tents, but bear in mind this is entry level price youre paying. For two years nothing has broken, and its relieving to see the amount of spare parts available on the website.
Cons- mattress reminds me of goin...read moreg to youth camp, not great but its ok. My wife and I add a one inch memory foam on top and it dramatically improves sleep quality. Once its set up you're stuck where you are.
The tent is a head turner, and every time we camp at family friendly places at least half the campground will stand outside your site and stare. "How does it work?" "Is it comfortable?" "So is the ladder supporting that side?" "Interesting, never seen anything like it."
Pros- you can set up nearly anywhere. My wife and I slept in the parking lot of Mount Rushmore after driving all night. Setup takes less than five minutes when you get the hang of it. There's some comfort and security in knowing you're sleeping off the ground. Excellent choice for road tripping.
Recommendations- Keep at least two windows open to prevent condensation in chilly weather. Bring a level and some boards as the ground you park on is sometimes uneven.