- Product Details
- Spare Parts
- Swings away from car with bikes loaded to provide easy access to rear of vehicle
- Quick and easy assembly
- Tool-free installation with locking SpeedKnob
- AutoPin automatically positions and secures rack to the hitch and receiver
- Zero-hassle ZipStrips quickly secure bike to rack
- Fully padded arms for the ultimate in bike protection
- Arms fold down when not in use
- SKS Locks included; locks racks and bikes
- Carries up to 4 bikes
- 4 bikes. Total weight, 150 lbs. Maximum bike weight 40 lbs each.
- Weight: 75.00 lbs
- Dimensions: L 43.50in x W 26.00in x H 17.50in
- Some Assembly Required
- Tool-Free Install
- 10 Minute Install
- 2” Hitch Receiver Required
Your System, Your Way
TubeTopSKU: #8002531 $49.00
- Adapter that makes your bike compatible with most mast-style hitch racks
- Installs quickly and securely to your seat post and stem to adapt a wide range of bikes for transport
Don't Worry, We Have A Spare
SPEEDKNOB & WEDGE ASSEMBLYSKU: #8880508 $22.00 SPEEDKNOB WEDGE AND CONTROL KEY. COMPATIBLE WITH SWINGDADDY, FULLSWING, RIDGEBACK, AND FULLTILT.
ZIP STRIP PAIRSKU: #8880566 $7.70
Zip Strips for RidgeBack, SwingDaddy, FullTilt and FullSwing model bike racks (2014+). Includes two Zip Strips.
Review by imleftcoast Posted on August 31, 2016The video was helpful, and I had it connected and loaded in about 30 minutes. It seemed really solid on a 8-hour trip Seattle to Bend with 4 bikes. It bounced and squeaked, but the bikes seemed held on. And it came with two locks, including a cable lock. I think it will hold up well. The one strap w...read moreas too short for 4 bikes, and I would like to have a few extra of the short plastic straps.